Tuesday 8 September 2015

#PinterestPickOfTheWeek - 07/09/2015

So I recently acquired a new item of clothing which I have always been skeptical about owing. Lets just say, from now on I will be owning my new denim jacket. So here is this weeks #PinterestPickOfTheWeek aka #PPOTW for some of my favourite ideas on how to rock your denim jackets.

Sneakers! Sneakers go so well with denims, personally my favourite sneakers are a pair of Soviet high tops!

Not entirely a denim jacket, but more denim on denim. And it is okay. Break the denim lines with a belt and
paired with a good pair of sneakers it always looks good.

I only now realised that majority of my picks this week all have been paired with a plain white shirt. It most definitely adds a crisp fresh look and contrasts nicely against the blue denim.

Just had to say that one can pair different colour denim together too without it looking like a Christmas Tree!

The Boots. The Shirt. The Belt. Everything just fits so well.

The hat!! It is most definitely one of my favourite new accessories. Adds some different texture to your look. 

More accessories. It is a known fact that browns usually go well with denim as they compliment each other rather well. Grab a leather bag and finish off your look with a pair of original ray ban aviators.

No comments:

Post a Comment