Monday 14 September 2015

#PinterestPickOfTheWeek - 14/09/2015

So over this weekend I could not decide on what I wanted to post about for my weekly, #PinterestPickOfTheWeek aka #PPOTW. Then last night when I was thinking about what I was going to wear to work today, it hit me.

Shoes. Shoes for work.

So here you go, here are some of the shoes that I think are appropriate for my work environment.
(Oh, for those of you who don't know, I am an accountant and work at an auditing firm.)


Brogues. Blue Brogues. Loving the different textures & the paired with a light beige trim & laces.

Classic black slip-ons. They simply are a must in every man's cupboard.

Something different & would work so well if paired with a darker burgundy pair of fitted chinos.

Again. Another pair of brogues. I really like the colour of the brushed leather of these.

I'm all about different but classic! Love these material lace ups.

A pair of smart brown lace ups go really well with almost anything! 

A pair of boots for those winter days is a good investment that I rate all guys should make early in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment