Sunday 18 December 2016

and on the 6th Day of Christmas...


I pride myself in that smelling good is one of my things. I always wear some fragrance every day. No matter if I am going out to work, on a date or just to the local corner store, I will not leave the house without a spritz or 2 of one of my many fragrances.

This year, I discovered the Hugo Boss range, all thanks to my dear friend Liz Ferrett, better known as The Fragrance Queen when she introduced me to the brand earlier this year. I have been in love with it since then. 



The men's perfume from HUGO is an enlivening fragrance, distinguished by the power of its fragrance blend of lavender, sage & geranium, combined with aromatic cedar wood & fir resin providing it with that undeniably masculine character. The top note is based on Green Apples giving the fragrance its fresh potency. Perfect for the man who lives his life according to his own rules. 



Perfectly paired with the women's fragrance from HUGO, which is energising, yet feminine simultaneously. The blend of refreshing black tea with a bouquet of delicate flowers & irresistible fruity scent of boysenberries with a hint of red Himalayan grasses. Guarantees an adventurous freshness. Perfect for the modern, self-determined woman, with its many facets.

Exactly why it is under my Christmas Tree this year. (And also in my cupboard, I spritzed myself with my HUGO Boss Extreme this morning after my morning run on the beach and now I am ready for the day.)

Santa Claus is back again today. Thanks to the lovely @Fragrance_Queen - Liz Ferrett , I have a 100ml HUGO Boss Extreme EauDe Parfum & 75ml HUGO Boss Woman Extreme to give away to 2 lucky readers this Christmas.

How to enter:
1. Like As Seen By Lloyd on Facebook or Follow @Lloydi_Boy & @Fragrance_Queen on Twitter
2. Repost this blog post, remember to include the #12DoCwithLloyd, on Facebook or Twitter
3. Tag a friend in your post who is living life to the EXTREME.
NB. Remember, you have to include the #12DoCwithLloyd otherwise I can not see who has entered.

Good Luck!

Winners will be announced on 25th of December 2016.

Oh! And keep your eyes on the my social media & blog, there are more giveaways coming your way in the next few days leading up to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment