Monday 19 December 2016

and on the 7th Day of Christmas...


No need to live in Paris to experience the Parisian style. You can be chic & effortless with Elle Women's Wear Apparel. 

ELLE ready-to-wear collection, has been designed for the playful, polished yet undeniably feminine woman with a chic twist. The handpicked handbags are quite the fashion statement for traveling & everyday life. Each featuring unique designs & great functions.

The ready-to-wear collection is all about the timeless, well-cut & classic look, that embodies what the real Parisian lifestyle is like. I thought to myself, this blog series can't be all about what the boys want & what I would prefer to find under the tree. 

I've been playing around with the idea to get my sister something from Elle Women's Wear Apparel. I found their handbags. I know it is something incredibly stylish & it is something that majority of ladies all over simply should have. And that is why it has made an appearance on my 12 Days of Christmas list this year. 


Santa Claus is back again today. Thanks to the lovely Elle Women's Wear Apparel, I have some of these handbags to give away to some lucky readers this Christmas.

How to enter:
1. Like As Seen By Lloyd on Facebook or Follow @Lloydi_Boy on Twitter
2. Repost this blog post, remember to include the #12DoCwithLloyd, on Facebook or Twitter
3. Tag a friend in your post who loves to live the Parisian Lifestyle.
NB. Remember, you have to include the #12DoCwithLloyd otherwise I can not see who has entered.

Good Luck!

Winners will be announced on 25th of December 2016.

Oh! And keep your eyes on the my social media & blog, there are more giveaways coming your way in the next few days leading up to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment