Thursday 15 December 2016

and on the 3rd Day of Christmas...




For some reason, majority of people have this preconceived idea of Jeep & the type of shoes that they have on offer. Myself being rather fashion forward, never used to consider a pair of Jeep boots or sneakers worthy of a space in my cupboard. Well, little did I know that Jeep has come a long way & I needed to meet them halfway now. 

Image: Dale Strime - Jeep Carson Sneakers

And so I can now say, I own a pair of Jeep kicks & they are just great.
Fashionable. Trendy. Stylish. (And Comfortable.)

Jeep says:
Footwear for all life's adventures.
Go anywhere. Do anything.
For adventurous souls.

Image - Dale Strime

I'm taking my pair out for a walk on the promenade this afternoon as we head of to have sun downers before going out for dinner. Dressed up or Dressed down. Either way. I think that these are a great idea if you need to get a pair of sneakers for more than one occasion.


Santa Claus is back again today. Thanks to Jeep Footwear, I have a 2 pairs of Jeep sneakers to give away to 2 lucky readers this Christmas.

How to enter:
1. Like As Seen By Lloyd on Facebook or Follow @Lloydi_Boy on Twitter
2. Repost this blog post, remember to include the #12DoCwithLloyd, on Facebook or Twitter
3. Tag a friend in your post who would look good in a pair of Jeep kicks.
NB. Remember, you have to include the #12DoCwithLloyd otherwise I can not see who has entered.

Good Luck!

Winners will be announced on 25th of December 2016.

Oh! And keep your eyes on the my social media & blog, there are more giveaways coming your way in the next few days leading up to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment