An artisanal Joburg Dry Gin, which has been crafted & copper distilled in small batches in Linbro Park in Johannesburg. A total of 13 different botanicals have been sourced from all over the world, majority of which are native African medicinal herbs and sourced from the Faraday muti market. (I think this makes quite a few people very interested in what is actually in a bottle of Ginifer.)
The bottle. Sleek. Matt Black. Sexy. It is a catchy design that is very inviting.
This Handcrafted Dry Gin is inspired by the vibrant energy that only Joburg has to offer. It is super smooth. You would expect as there are 13 botanical in one bottle, that they surely would get lost in the flavours. But as it is a heavy botanical load, it handles the strong flavours well & nothing gets lost.
13 Botanicals, over 4 days, aged over 2 months ensures that Ginifer honours the cultures of Johannesburg.
The Ginfer also comes in a Chilli varietal, where a barrel aged infusion creates a special something, especially for those of you who like a little extra kick in your drink.
My very own Ginifer Gin cocktail. (Nameless for now)
- 1 tot Ginifer Gin (2 if you are feeling extra parched)
- Rose Syrup
- Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic Water
- Add the Cloves to your Westcliff Gin
(let that stand for a few minutes)
- Crush the Strawberries & Rosemary together
- Crush your ice
- Add the crushed Rosemary & Strawberries to the ice
- Add the Ginifer Gin & Cloves
- Stir in a teaspoon of Rose syrup
- Top it up with the Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic Water
Now you are ready to #PassTheGin (Again) & add a bottle under your Christmas Tree this year. Readily available. Just check it out here.
Yes... I'm Santa Claus again today. Thanks to Ginifer, I have 2 bottles of Gin to give away to 2 lucky readers this Christmas.
How to enter:
2. Repost this blog post, remember to include the #12DoCwithLloyd, on Facebook or Twitter
3. Tag a friend in your post with whom you like to #PassTheGin
NB. Remember, you have to include the #12DoCwithLloyd otherwise I can not see who has entered.
Winners will be announced on 25th of December 2016.
Oh! And keep your eyes on the my social media & blog, there are more giveaways coming your way in the next few days leading up to Christmas.