Friday 23 December 2016

and on the 11th Day of Christmas...



When it comes to shoes, I actually really get very difficult. Especially when it is a sneaker. But the day I spotted the Levi's Ryder & Journey kicks whilst out shopping, I was kind of drawn to them. And once I tried them on, it was over. I was sold. And the Navy Journey's were sold too. (To me that is.)

Image - Dale Strime

They look & feel so good. So I did a bit of research on them too. Levi's has brought out a new insole with added padding. It makes you feel like you are walking on something very similar to a soft memory foam. It is rather heavenly.

The look. I love the washed out denim vibe that they have going on. It is a look that I believe you can most certainly wear quite well with literally anything & everything.
They most certainly can be dressed up with a pair of flight pants or chino's for a night out & even work with a very casual pair of shorts on a hot summer day when you are out heading to the beach, which is exactly where I am heading with mine this morning!

Image - Dale Strime

Certainly Fashionable, Stylish & Comfortable. 

The Levi's Ryder & Levi's Journey are most definitely on my #12DaysOfChristmas list this year! Secretly hoping that I find another pair under the tree this year!

Image - Dale Strime

And now. I get to play Santa Claus again today. Thanks to Levi's, I will be giving away a pair of Levi's Ryder's & a pair of Levi's Journey's to not one, but two lucky readers this Christmas.

How to enter:
1. Like As Seen By Lloyd on Facebook or Follow @Lloydi_Boy on Twitter
2. Repost this blog post, remember to include the #12DoCwithLloyd, on Facebook or Twitter
3. Tag a friend in your post who you think would look good rocking a pair of Levi's with you.
NB. Remember, you have to include the #12DoCwithLloyd otherwise I can not see who has entered.

Good Luck!

Winners will be announced on 25th of December 2016.

Oh! And keep your eyes on the my social media & blog, there are more giveaways coming your way tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment