Sunday 25 December 2016

and on the last day of Christmas...



If you know me, you know that I love to dress up & formal is my game. For a gent to look dapper in a tailored or bespoke suit is not uncommon any more. It is now becoming the norm. 

I hate it when you find the perfect suit. But you just can't seem to find the right shirt. They are always either not slim-line or cut to fit your body. And there is always something that is never right with the shirt, so you settle for something that is not exactly what you want, but it is the closest thing you are going to get.


Well now that is a thing of the past. Yes, at Arrow, you can be sure to find the shirts that are perfect.

And who wouldn't want the perfect shirt? Me loving formal wear & wearing it everyday of my life at work, means that it is that one thing that I have a lot of in my cupboard. 

It is difficult to find a shirt that is of a high quality & then still the right size.

So. This is why I'm adding Arrow to my list of wishes for this Christmas.


Santa Claus is back again today. Thanks to Arrow, I have a dress shirt & tie to give away to 1 lucky reader this Christmas.

How to enter:
1. Like As Seen By Lloyd on Facebook or Follow @Lloydi_Boy on Twitter
2. Repost this blog post, remember to include the #12DoCwithLloyd, on Facebook or Twitter
3. Tag a friend in your post who would look dapper in an Arrow SA shirt & tie. 
NB. Remember, you have to include the #12DoCwithLloyd otherwise I can not see who has entered.

Good Luck!

Winners will be announced later today.

Oh! And keep your eyes on the my social media & blog, there are more giveaways coming your way in the next few days leading up to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment