Friday 1 December 2017

#40Mins

We all know that more times than not, things take just a little bit longer than expected & we need so help feeling at our best.

Meeting the extended family?
Never-ending meeting?
Long flight to Cape Town?
Asking that someone special out in person? So I turned to Twitter to find some of the best pickup lines that help you linger longer... ;-)

"I value my breathe, so it would be nice if you didn't take it away everytime you walk by..."
"I may not be Prince Eric, but can I be a part of your world?"
"On a scale of 1-10, you're a 9 & I'm the 1 you need..."
"So I'm writing a paper on all the finer things in life. Could I interview you?"
"You're so beautiful, you made me forget my pickup line..."

But also with the new Clorets 40 Minutes, you'll have the confidence to linger longer too... ;-P



Clorets 40 Minutes has a few active ingredients, that have been scientifically proven to eliminate bad breath odours. Actizol™ with Chlorophyll is their new secret ingredient & will have you enjoying 40 minutes of long lasting fresh minty breath.

Spoilt for choice, the Clorets 40 Minutes comes in 2 sugar-free mint flavours: Eliminator (Wintergreen Peppermint) & Green Mint (Spearmint) are on shelves in selected stores countrywide in the brand new packaging.

It's always good to be prepared for life's lingering moments. So remember to add Clorets 40 Minutes t your shopping list & find a pack of the new Clorets 40 Minutes on a shelf near you today.



#40Mins @CloretsSA

No comments:

Post a Comment