Tuesday 30 August 2016

@PizzaTonis

#ZomatoXTonisPizzaSinoville
(Yes, that is one long #Hashtag to get right every time!)


To start off the evening, some Strawberry Lemonade was a nice way to cleanse the palate with something fresh and refreshing.


Our starters shortly arrived and soon we had dished up a variety of salads (House, Con Pollo & Pancetta e Noci) paired with a trio of Focaccias - Herb, Garlic & Mozzarella. My favourite was the Con Pollo as the chicken was well flavoured and not dry. (A basic that very few restaurants seem to get right. So well done Toni's Pizza!)






Each person then got to order their own pasta from a choice of Alfredo, Bolognese or Chicken Penne. I opted for the Bolognese. What a wonderful decision this was. A great combination of tomato & herbs with beef.



Now it was Pizza Time:






My favourite was the pizza with the lamb. It has some fresh coriander leaves on, which I think work very well with the lamb. All the pizza's have a great variety of fresh toppings and lots of cheese. That is something that I noticed not many pizzeria's do any more.  



Dessert... Oh how I love this time of the evening. Here I will only tell you about my favourite. The homemade nougat with honey. It is incredible. Lots of nuts and light & fluffy. It's one of those desserts that you can eat a lot of.




Toni's Fully Furnished Pizza Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment