Thursday 17 December 2015

12 Days of Christmas - Day 5

and on the 5th day of Christmas...
... on my Christmas Wishlist

Soviet Denim - .

Real People, Real Denim. That is the Soviet motto.
Well, I won't lie. I love their denims. They just fit so well and are comfortable all day. Some denims have that tendency to make you uncomfortable after wearing them for a few hours. Not these.

Oh, and guess who else wears Soviet Denims? Our very own lovely ladies from Miss South Africa. I had the lovely opportunity earlier in this year to spend the morning with Liesl Laurie (Miss South Africa 2015), Refilwe Mthimunye (1st Princess) & Ntsiki Mkhize (2nd Princess) at Soviet in Cresta. Watching them shop and try out different styles and cuts. We had such a fun day. Check out some of the pics from that day.

Embedded image permalink


And so on my wishlist, I shall add the Soviet Keaton #4 Fashion Skinny Denim Jean. I have a smaller build and believe that one needs to always wear clothing that fits you properly and not too small and not too big. That is why these skinny denim's are perfect as they actually fit so well on me. 






Check them out: @SovietDenim

No comments:

Post a Comment