Sunday 13 December 2015

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

and on the 1st day of Christmas...
... on my Christmas Wishlist

Bonafide Beards - 
All Natural Beard Balm & Beard Oil.

So if you know me and have seen me, you will know that I have a beard that I have been grooming since June of 2015. There are some days that come where I sit and contemplate just taking the razor and shaving it all off. And then I come to my senses and just brush it out. The tricky, part is to keep a beard neat and tidy. With me working in the corporate environment, it is a necessity to keep my beard in good condition all month round. My suggestion to you. Bonafide Beards. 



All natural and organic beard grooming products developed right here in South Africa by Monique Flemming using ingredients such as beeswax, tea tree oil, sandalwood, coconut oil & a few other essential oils. 




They have the complete range that you need.
Wooden brushes with natural & boar hair.
Beard & Mustache Comb. (I have yet to get one of these! It's on my personal wishlist!) 
Beard Balm.
Beard Oil.
Cleansing Bar.
And a few cool accessories too.



Check them out:
www.bonafidebeards.com
Facebook: Bonafide Beards
Twitter: @BonafideBeards
Instagram: Bonafide_Beards

No comments:

Post a Comment