Friday 4 August 2017

Yusuf Cat Stevens to Tour SA for the 1st time

For the very 1st time in South Africa, Yusuf / Cat Stevens will be touring for 3 shows only this coming November. I simply can not wait. It is amazing to get the chance to see someone perform live whose music I literally grew up listening to at home. I definitely know that this is one show that I am not going to miss & I think my Dad will probably be one of those guys who queues for tickets to see the show!


The "Peace Train Tour" is his 50th Anniversary Tour & will be commencing on Wednesday 8 November at TicketPro Dome in Johannesburg.
Heading to the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in Cape Town on Saturday 11 November.
Finishing off at Durban's ICC Arena on Wednesday 15 November.



Be prepared to hear hits like Wild World, Moonshadow, Father and Son, Morning has Broken & Peace Train LIVE. It is no lie that this artist has been popular amongst South Africans since his start back in 1967 & then with the global hit, "Can't Keep It In", holding the Nr 1 spot on the SA National Hit Parade for 6 weeks.

Tickets are available on Computicket.


No comments:

Post a Comment