Tuesday 7 February 2017

#LoveIsInTheAir

So Valentines Day is just around the corner... (I'm not too sure how I feel about that fact to be honest.)
But! This year, I decided it's time to treat myself to some nice things & spoils.

Who better than Netflorist?  So I checked out their website - www.netflorist.co.za to see what they have on offer. And like they always say: "love is in the air" that is no different at Netflorist it seems. Their website is jam packed with Valentines Day specials.

 - For Her
 - For Him
 - Roses
 - Personalised
 - Chocolates
 - The Bakery
 - Teddies
 - Alcohol
... and the list goes on.

I spotted these 8 items that I wouldn't mind having delivered to my door on Feb 14th... #JustSaying 









Also, this year, V-Day is on a Tuesday. No what happens to those people that can't be with their loved one on this day? Well, Netflorist has you covered. If you have your gifts delivered on Feb 13th, they will throw in a box of  complimentary Lindt chocolates. 

Head on over to www.netflorist.co.za now to make sure you get your order in, in advance before you forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment