Sunday 20 December 2015

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8

and on the 8th day of Christmas...
... on my Christmas Wishlist

Woolworths - Rose Flavoured Turkish Delight covered in Milk Chocolate.

If you ever wanted to bribe me, then this is the way. I have loved Turkish Delight from a very young age. I remember that you used to get that Turkish Delight Chocolate way back when that had the thin layer of chocolate and lots of Turkish Delight. And over the years, the chocolate got thicker and the turkish delight got thinner until it totally disappeared and was taken off the market. And then whilst standing in the queue at Woolworths food to pay for my groceries, you know there in that isle where you are led into temptation to get every damn chocolate and sweet that they have there.

I spotted the Turkish Delight and temptation got the better of me. So it landed up in my trolley. And now I am so glad that it did. A lovely soft turkish delight covered in a thin layer of chocolate makes it an absolute delight.

So remember. You can get me one of these any day!



No comments:

Post a Comment