Sunday 23 March 2014

#MBFWJVIPExperience More of Part 1 in Pictures


Gift Vouchers for Sandton City along with our program with a breakdown for the day's events.

 And let the styling begin... 
Jerri Mokgofe and my sister start looking at items of clothing at Zara.


 Shoe shopping with Jerri... I got lazy of undoing laces, so he eventually just was lacing all the shoes for me whilst I was trying them on in Sportscene.


 Bags and Bags of Fashion... 


 Sampling some Tom Ford fragrances at Stuttafords to ensure that we not only look good, but smell good too. 
Jerri says that Tom Ford - Sahara Noir is like Sex in a Bottle...


So we pop into Y.D.E (much to Jerri's dissatisfaction) and we find the all leather high waisted skirt and leather crop top for my sister to wear. 
And Jerri approves! Whilst my sister has her doubts. 


 Rocking them Nike Sneakers... 


 And then the hair had to be styled... 
With an extra treat to a Mani and a Pedi.


 Red Nails...


 Stopping over at Inglot for the makeup transformation.


And the process is underway.


 Smokey Eyes and Red Lips as per Jerri's orders...


 Oh, and then there is me... I also had my hair done! 


The last finishing touches are done...


And then this is the result of a shopping spree with Jerri and now it's time to get ready for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Johannesburg... VIP Style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment